Please use the form below to book your place on the camp. To book offline or to discuss details please contact Denise Austin on 0777 33 82 305 or email Denise.
- The camps runs for three days
- 9:00-10:30 Technical Session
- 11:00-1:00 Physical conditioning beach volleyball session
- 1:00-1:30 ocean recovery session.
- Open game play or small competitions in the afternoon from 3:00-Sunset usually around 6:30pm
- Camp Competition third day 12:30-Sunset (only one session in the morning 09:30-11:00)
- Insurance should be done at your own expense but we recommend insure 4 sport who covers our coaches and company insurance. The link is for individual player insurance for volleyball for a year. UK residents, don't forget to click worldwide
- You are obviously an active person, we highly recommend that you take out personal insurance, due to potential cancellations as well as accidents during your adventure.
- Payment will be made by the Student Uni to Beach Volleyball Inc, please speak to the Warwick Volleyball Club about your individual payment.
- Warwick Uni will be organising the Trip T's
- If you would like to order a Beach Volleyball Inc 100% Organic Heavy Weight (225g) T shirt please make that selection at check out and payment can be made at the camp on the day or by paypal checkout.
We take your welfare seriously. All data collected is to make sure we are able to contact your quickly and immediately in case of emergencies. We also make sure we have access to your nearest and dearest only if anything happens to you. We need to keep you updated about your camp with general information about what's happening, social media groups/what's app etc. The collected information is only for use surrounding the camp. Your email will be added to mail chimp for Beach Volleyball Inc. bulletins and camp info. You can easily unsubscribe at any point.
Need More Info?
For more information about the camp, please read the Tenerife Camp page, for general info not necessarily specific to this three-day special. Or to read what people have to say about the camps, please head to the Testimonials page.