When & Where? Beach camps in Lagos are now open for bookings – October 2020 to March 2020
The Portugal training camps will run in the beautiful ancient city of Lagos, on the SW coast of the Algarve.
The beach courts are on located at the Vila Gale Hotel Lagos
Our camps are intense, fun, friendly, social and aimed at the already committed beach volleyball player who has the passion to last two to five intensive days of coaching and playing. Due to CV we are only taking bookings of four people in a small group with a maximum of eight people per week. As of the 22.10.20 five adults is the group max.
Our number one belief as coaches is your personal development. We strive to understand how you learn so we can help you improve.
We want to bring the best out of you. Coaching for all of our staff is a passion and commitment to their own knowledge about how to teach as it is about your desire to learn.
As coaches we factor in our time to debrief about every individual daily and then create training suited to individual needs.
This is a coaching camp for you not only to learn new drills and work hard but to understand your own mechanics and be able to go home with new knowledge to apply beyond the training.
- The camps runs for two to five days with coaching from 9:30-1:30 daily, followed by pool recovery sessions.
- One group of four 09:30-11:00/11:30-1:30
- Two groups of four 09:00-10:30/10:30-12:00/12:00-1:30/1:30-3:00
- We will record various parts of your training and will store to your own online library.
- There is open game play every day in the late afternoon 3:30-Sunset.
- Day four is one training with camp completion and matches running during the whole day.
- The Beach courts are available the two days either side of your camp for social pick up games.
- Maia Praia just across the road has two beach volleyball courts, which we can use at various times as well.
- The cost for the five days’ coaching is £225
- Each player must register through the individual registration
- Although booking in small groups helps with accommodation, travel and fun!
- Flights are your own responsibility as well as insurance.
- The area to stay in is Lagos, SW Portugal. The beach area is Maia Praia near Lindas Bar
- If you have hire cars we will also be able to do a beach safari.
- Insurance is at your own expense but we recommend insure 4 sport who covers our coaches and company insurance. The link is for individual player insurance for volleyball for a year. UK residents, don’t forget to click worldwide.
- As an active person we highly recommend that you take out personal insurance, due to potential cancellations as well as accidents during your adventure.