Our Beach camps are in the SW Corner of the algarve. open for bookings – October 2021 to April 2022
The Portugal training camps will run in the beautiful SW coast of the Algarve, with various beach courts and pop up beach safari days as well.
There are beach courts in Vila Gale Hotel Lagos where you can stay directly opposite Maia Praia.
For any traveller you can find, camping, glamping, B&B, forest villas through to four star hotels. Please contact us directly for your choice of accomodation.
Our camps are intense, fun, friendly, social and aimed at the already committed beach volleyball player who has the passion to last two to five intensive days of coaching and playing. Currently are only taking small bookings people with a maximum of eight people per week.
Our number one belief as coaches is your personal development. We strive to understand how you learn so we can help you improve.
We want to bring the best out of you. Coaching for all of our staff is a passion and commitment to their own knowledge about how to teach as it is about your desire to learn.
As coaches we factor in our time to debrief about every individual daily and then create training suited to individual needs.
This is a coaching camp for you not only to learn new drills and work hard but to understand your own mechanics and be able to go home with new knowledge to apply beyond the training.
- The camps runs for two to five days with two coaching sessions per day.
- We will record various parts of your training and will store to your own online library.
- The Beach courts are available the days either side of your camp for social pick up games.
- Maia Praia just across the road from Hotel Villa Gale has two beach volleyball courts, which are open to the public.
- The cost for the five days’ coaching is £150
- Each player must register through the individual registration
- Although booking in small groups helps with accommodation, travel and fun!
- Flights are your own responsibility as well as insurance.
- The area to stay in is Lagos, SW Portugal. The beach area is Maia Praia near Lindas Bar
- If you have hire cars we will also be able to do a beach safari.
- Insurance is at your own expense but we recommend insure 4 sport who covers our coaches and company insurance. The link is for individual player insurance for volleyball for a year. UK residents, don’t forget to click worldwide.
- As an active person we highly recommend that you take out personal insurance, due to potential cancellations as well as accidents during your adventure.