The off season training camps for winter 2018-2019 will take place in Los Cristianos, Tenerife. Our camps are fun, friendly, social and influential and aimed at the already committed beach volleyball player who has the stamina to last five intensive days of coaching and playing. This camp is for a small group of players, of any level, who would like a week of coaching with Denise Austin.
The camp comes with accommodation (Sat to Sat) which is 1 mins walk from the beach. The 3 Bedroom apartment has one double bed, one twin bedroom, one Bunk bed with a double bed as well, large sofa bed and space in the lounge for another mattress. It has a large open plan lounge and kitchen with surrounding balcony. There is one toilet and shower room.
Denise Austin, author of Beach Volleyball Guidebook to The Beach Game, is the Head Coach of the camp with over 35 years experience playing and coaching, she leads the way in coach development in the UK as the lead Volleyball England Staff Tutor as well as an FIVB coach.
Denise Austin, was an International player and continues to play domestically in the UK. She has consistently coached England and GBR Internationals, most recently two or her young athletes finished with a bronze medal at the FIVB event in Ios Greece at the age of 17 & 20.
Denise takes great pride in her pedagogy which shapes her actions, judgments, and other teaching strategies. She takes into consideration theories of learning, understandings of students and their needs, and the backgrounds and interests of individual students. This is a coaching camp for you not only to learn new drills and work hard but to understand your own mechanics and be able to go home with new knowledge to apply beyond the training.
- Open courts available the day before the camp officially starts 11:00-16:00.
- The camps runs for five days
- 9:00-10:30 Technical Session
- 11:00-1:00 Physical conditioning beach volleyball session
- 1:00-1:30 ocean recovery session.
- Open game play or small competitions in the afternoon from 3:00-Sunset usually around 6:30pm
- Camp Competition fourth day 12:30-Sunset (only one session in the morning)
- Camp awards dinner fourth day evening 8:00pm
- Open Courts the day after the camp finishes 11:00-16:00.
- Camp T Shirt
To book your coaching offline or to discuss details please contact Denise Austin on 0777 33 82 305 or email Denise.
- Insurance should be done at your own expense but we recommend insure 4 sport who covers our coaches and company insurance. The link is for individual player insurance for volleyball for a year. UK residents, don't forget to click worldwide
- Payment must be made within 48 hours to secure the booking, if you need to make other arrangements please do email firstname.lastname@example.org BACS £395 or Paypal +4.5% at checkout for the Camp Admission.
For an idea of our camps and the location please see the video for our previous camps 2018-2019
And if you would like to read one of our athletes blog about attending the camps please do read Tenerife beach Volleyball Camps - A players view
Data: We take your welfare seriously. All data collected is to make sure we are able to contact your quickly and immediately in case of emergencies. We also make sure we have access to your nearest and dearest only if anything happens to you. We need to keep you updated about your camp with general information about whats happening, social media groups/whats app etc. The collected information is only for use surrounding the camp. Your email will be added to mail chimp for Beach Volleyball Inc. bulletins and camp info. You can easily unsubscribe at any point.