Please use the form below to book your place on the camp. To book offline or to discuss details please contact Denise Austin on 0777 33 82 305 or email Denise.
- Open courts available the day before the camp officially starts 11:00-16:00.
- The camps runs for five days
- 9:00-10:30 Technical Session
- 11:00-1:00 Physical conditioning beach volleyball session
- 1:00-1:30 ocean recovery session.
- Open game play or small competitions in the afternoon from 3:00-Sunset usually around 6:30pm
- Camp Competition fourth day 12:30-Sunset (only one session in the morning)
- Camp awards Fourth day evening 8:00pm
- Fifth day King and Queen of the Beach in the afternoon 3:00-6:00pm.
- Bespoke 1-1 or small group extra training sessions available 2-3:30 daily details on request with our senior coaches.
- Open Courts the day after the camp finishes 11:00-16:00.
- Camp T Shirt
- Insurance should be done at your own expense but we recommend insure 4 sport who covers our coaches and company insurance. The link is for individual player insurance for volleyball for a year. UK residents, don't forget to click worldwide
- You are obviously an active person, we highly recommend that you take out personal insurance, due to potential cancellations as well as accidents during your adventure.
- Payment must be made within 48 hours to secure the booking, if you need to make other arrangements please do email firstname.lastname@example.org BACS £240 or Paypal +4.5% at checkout for the Camp Admission.
- All price rises are to increase the coaches salary each year.
We take your welfare seriously. All data collected is to make sure we are able to contact your quickly and immediately in case of emergencies. We also make sure we have access to your nearest and dearest only if anything happens to you. We need to keep you updated about your camp with general information about whats happening, social media groups/whats app etc. The collected information is only for use surrounding the camp. Your email will be added to mail chimp for Beach Volleyball Inc. bulletins and camp info. You can easily unsubscribe at any point.
Need More Info?
For more information about the camp, please read the Tenerife Camp page. Or to read what people have to say about the camps, please head to the Testimonials page.