The off season training camps for winter 2017-2018 will take place in Los Cristianos, Tenerife. Our camps are fun, friendly, social and influential and aimed at the already committed beach volleyball player who has the stamina to last five intensive days of coaching and playing. Each camp has typically 24 people run over 3 courts with 8 athletes on each court and one coach per court.
Tenerife beach Volleyball Camps – A players view
Our aim is to make sure all the coaches are taking a keen interest in your personal development. As coaches we factor in our time to debrief about every individual daily and then create training suited to individual needs; this is a coaching camp for you not only to learn new drills and work hard but to understand your own mechanics and be able to go home with new knowledge to apply beyond the training.
- The camps runs for five days with coaching from 9:00-1:00 daily, followed by ocean recovery sessions.
- We will record various parts of your training and will store to your own online library.
- There is open game play every day in the late afternoon.
- We also have the opportunity to organise tournaments with other beach volleyball coaches and local residents while you are there.
- The cost for the five days’ coaching is £225 per person if you pay by BACS + 4% if by PayPal/credit card.
- Individual registration available although booking in small groups helps with accomodation, travel and fun!
- Flights and accommodation are your own responsibility as well as insurance. The area to stay in is Los Cristianos and as close to the harbour as possible.
- Please feel free to use our local agent Matteo and Conchie through Lighthouse Accommodation Tenerife who are beautifully reliable and very helpful.
- Insurance should be done at your own expence but we recommend insure 4 sport who covers our coaches and company insurance. The link is for individual player insurance for volleyball for a year. UK residents, don’t forget to click worldwide. As an active person we highly recommend that you take out personal insurance, due to potential cancellations as well as accidents during your adventure. We are not able to refund up to eight weeks before the start date of your camp.
To book on a Tenerife camp please fill in and pay via the online registration & medical form HERE»
To discuss the camps in more detail or need more information please contact Denise Austin on 0777 33 82 305 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To book your coaching offline or to discuss details please contact Denise Austin on 0777 33 82 305 or email Denise.