International Beach Volleyball School for 12-17 years age
In 2018 we have two weeks available for International Beach Volleyball School Camps for 12-17 years of age.
- Are you or do you have a child who you would like to learn to speak English & they love to play volleyball then this is the English Beach Volleyball Camp for you!
- It will bring young people from all over the world together who already have a love of beach volleyball but would like to combine it with learning English.
- This is not an ordinary English Language School but one specific for learning beach volleyball in English, while training under great beach volleyball coaches many who work with Volleyball England National Team Program.
- For those staying for two weeks we are offering the opportunity to play in Weymouth which is the Wimbledon of beach volleyball here in the UK which is the longest running event in our beach volleyball history. This will involve two nights camping, entry into the event and travel to and from the competition.
Beach Volleyball Inc will be working alongside Country Cousins language school in Ilfracombe who will be hosting the students in local families in the community of Ilfracombe and Braunton area. Click here to view the local area on google maps
The schedule for the beach volleyball camp will be as follows
Saturday 21st July or Saturday 28th July: Day 1
Mini Bus/Coach departs Heathrow at 3 p.m. for North Devon.
Arrive into North Devon and be allocated to the local families.
Sunday 22nd July or Sunday 29th July: Day 2
Activity day with Treasure Hunt around Ilfracombe
Each day the students will be collected by shuttle to be taken to Croyde to begin beach volleyball training for 9:30 am (times may vary due to the weather)
Monday 23rd July – Thursday 26th July or Monday 30th July to Thursday August 2nd : Days 3, 4, 5 & 6.
Session 1 09:30-11:30 Technical & Physical Session
Session 2 14:00-16:00 Game Play Session with Coaches
Each day the shuttle will return the students to their host families with evening activities with the language school in Ilfracombe on three evenings.
Friday 27th July or Friday 3rd August: Day 7 10:00-4:00
Competitions day our renown mystery blind date competition, teams will be selected and supported by the coaches and local players to bring a fantastic end to the beach volleyball camp.
Saturday 28th July or Saturday 4th August: Day 8
Depart Ilfracombe and return to Heathrow.
Costs for the camp £695
- The overall cost for the camp to include the following
- Shuttle transportation from Heathrow to North Devon Return
- Seven nights accommodation with breakfast, packed lunch and dinner, plus an athlete lunch from a local cafe in Croyde.
- Three evenings entertainment with the Language school in Ilfracombe, with BBQ, Talent shows Disco, Karaoke and Sports.
- One day activity Sunday Treasure hunt discovery Ilfracombe, with Damien Hirst famous ‘Verity’
- Five days beach volleyball coaching in English with on court English lessons, from our experienced beach volleyball team under the guidance of Denise Austin GBR (Click here) International and beach camp organiser of 20 years. If you are in any doubt please do see Denise Austin BVInc Facebook page photos here for an understanding of her experience she will bring to your beach volleyball camp
- Beach Volleyball Guidebook with all the beach volleyball moves in English.
- English Interaction with local beach volleyball players, many England internationals from the Academy of Beach Sports
- Special Diets. Vegetarians are no extra cost, for Vegans, Lactose intolerant or celiac there is an additional charge of £35 per week.
- If you would like any extra supplementary English lessons these can be arranged with the language school at £30 per lesson.
Reservation and Payment
Payable by BACS/CHAPS/IBAN details will also be shown on completion of registration
IBAN: GB04 CPBK 0892 8611 4259 46
please ensure it is sent in GB Pounds £’s
if you pay by PayPal to email@example.com there will be a 4% surcharge added automatically if you pay immediately.
Please complete the enrollment form and send it with a deposit of £250. The deposit is part of the course fees and will be deducted from the total fees payable. Students will not be met at the airport, permitted to attend classes nor to enter accommodation unless payment has been paid in pounds sterling 28 days before the course starts.
Will be arranged by the Country Cousins and their very experienced team of support staff, more details can be found here
Their House Parents are checked with the Governments DBS-Disclosure and Barring Service
Terms and Conditions of enrollment
Courses and Accommodation are offered subject to availability
Beach Volleyball Inc. reserves the right to cancel a course or make changes to course arrangements without liability if obliged to by circumstances beyond its control or due to low demand.
In such cases, Beach Volleyball Inc would seek to offer alternative arrangements, dates or venues, or a full refund of fees for tuition and accommodation.
Beach Volleyball Inc reserves the right to refuse to accept a student due to overriding health and safety concerns, or in cases where we or the accommodation provider cannot make reasonable provisions to facilitate their learning needs or personal care.
The course fees must be paid in full if documentation is required in support of a visa application. Students will not be permitted to start the course unless full payment has been received 28 days prior to start date.
Cancellations & refunds
Parents or guardians must inform Country Cousins in writing of any cancellations or changes. Cancellation fees are charged as follows:
CANCELLATION / CHANGES RECEIVED REFUNDED
More than 28 days before the course begins All fees less course deposit of £250
14-28 days before the course begins 20% of course fees (excludes transfer charges)
Less than 14 days before the course begins and after arrival/early termination of the course No refund available
Changes to enrollment/confirmation documents We reserve the right to charge an administration fee of £20 each time course details are changed after confirmation has been issued.
Changing Accommodation If students request a change of host family without a justifiable reason there is a charge of £165 providing we have another family available.
Student conduct/standard of behaviour We reserve the right to terminate without notice the course of any student where misconduct is proven to be persistent.
There will be no refund of fees to students whose courses are terminated in this way. Additional travel costs must be paid for via credit card.
Responsibilities of the parent or guardian
By completing and submitting the registration form, the parent or guardian:
1. Grants the student permission to participate in the full programme of English course and leisure activities.
2. Authorizes Country Cousins and Beach Volleyball Inc to take appropriate action in the case of any medical or another emergency, and accepts responsibility for any resultant cost.
3. Accepts responsibility for any willful damage caused by the student and any resultant cost for repair or replacement. for example breakages through acting irresponsibly.
Promotional Photographs and Videos for Beach Volleyball Inc or its staff may take photographs and videos of classes or other school activities during the student’s time with us, which may be used for promotional purposes. If the student does not wish to appear in any promotional materials, please advise us at the time of booking.
The minibus will leave LHR London Heathrow at 3 pm so flights must arrive between 11-2pm.
London Heathrow flights outside of these times please contact BVInc (Flights cannot depart before 2 pm or land after 2 pm).
The Return to Heathrow On Saturdays, the London Heathrow bus will depart North Devon at 6 AM.
This bus will arrive at Heathrow airport at around 11:30 AM for flights to be scheduled between 2-5pm.
Exeter or Bristol
There is a possibility to be collected from Exeter or Bristol at no extra charge please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org before booking flights to these airports usually scheduled between 8am-9pm.
for London St. Pancras International, must arrive between 1:30 PM & 2:30 PM, and depart between 3 PM & 4:30 PM
The cost of Visa Invitation letters for non-European Students is £35 per letter per student. Letters will be posted by DHL International.
Travel Insurance & EHIC
• PLEASE NOTE It is compulsory that you get Travel Insurance to cover the loss of and/or damage to personal belongings, medical expenses in the event that the student is ill, and course fees in the event of an unexpected cancellation or curtailment of the course.
- Please also bring with you the European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) if you are a country that is a member of the scheme, this does make it easy to access some free treatments immediately rather than using your insurance. EHIC Information
If for any reason we have forgotten anything we have made a list of FAQ to help guide you through sending your precious person to our International Beach Volleyball School.
Ready to Register…..Enjoy!