The Italian beach volleyball camps are based around the Bibione Beach Volleyball Marathon. Accommodation is arranged in apartment shares close to the venue and entry fees and registration to the event is organised for you.
Our camp is fun, friendly, social and influential and aimed at the already committed beach volleyball player who has the stamina to last four intensive days of coaching and playing. The camp has a maximum of 18 people run over 3 courts with 6 athletes on each court and one coach per court.
The event itself starts on the Friday with 2’s, Saturday 3’s and Sunday 4’s. The 2’s is a fairly high standard with single set double elimination so expect a tough event, but the 3’s and 4’s are in pool play so offer more tournament play.
Our aim is to make sure all the coaches are taking a keen interest in your personal development, as coaches we factor in our time to debrief about every individual daily and then create training suited to individual needs, this is a coaching camp for you not only to learn new drills and work hard but to understand your own mechanics and be able to go home with new knowledge to apply beyond the training.
The camps runs for four days:
Monday : 11:30-1:30/4:00-6:00
Tuesday : 09:30-11:00/11:45-1:15/4:00-6:00
Wednesday : 09:30-11:00/11:45-1:15/4:00-6:00
Thursday : 10:00-12:00
- All sessions followed by pool recovery sessions.
- We will record various parts of your training and will store to your own online library.
- There is open game play every day in the late afternoon.
- Training : £150 per person
- Apartment : £150 per person
- Event Registration and fees £60 : per person
- Flights and transfers from the airport (Venice is the closest) to and from Bibione : at your own cost
- Insurance : at your own cost
For up to date availability please see the availability page HERE»
To book on the Bibione camp please fill in and pay via the online registration & medical form on the individual camp’s page HERE»