Beach Volleyball Inc is introducing a brand new and exciting camp to its calendar for 2018! This time we’re heading to the beautiful town of Poreč situated on the North West coast of Croatia.
Fresh from hosting a Swatch FIVB World Tour event this summer, this small, idyllic venue is the perfect place for us to kick off the volleyball summer whilst soaking up the rays and experiencing the local culture of the Istrian peninsula. Will you be joining us in May?
06/05/2018 – 13/05/18 (Sunday to Sunday)
13/05/2018 – 20/05/18 (Sunday to Sunday)
What’s Poreč like?
Croatia is increasingly becoming one of Europe’s most popular tourist destinations. This is largely due to it’s excellent (and reliable) climate! You can expect to enjoy up to 12 hours of sunlight a day in May, more than other holiday hot spots such as Provence or Corfu. Situated on the coast of the balmy Adriatic sea, you certainly won’t lack for opportunities to start an early summer tan before cooling off with a variety of water sports available locally.
Alternatively, you can explore the picturesque old city centre of Poreč which is a short 20 minute walk along the seafront from the hotel. You’ll be spoiled for choice when it comes to finding nice places to eat and drink on the waterfront with amazing views. What’s more, you’ll be delighted by the size of the bill when it arrives due to Croatia NOT being part of the Euro … A nearby, cheap, sunny getaway to a location yet to be ruined by mass tourism?!? Rare in today’s world!!!
- 7 nights in Hotel Pical (click link for hotel website)
- Single, Double or Triple Rooms Available
- Half Board (breakfast +lunch + dinner on Sunday arrival)
- Welcome Drink!
- Court Hire for Training and 3.5hr/day of Afternoon Free Play
Any queries please get in touch! We can try to pair you up with a room mate if desired. We can also cater for people who will not be on the camp such as family or friends. Should you like any extra nights accommodation please do let us know.
Hotel Images Slideshow!
What About The Volleyball?
Like our other camps, we will provide a fun, social atmosphere in which we will aim to improve the already committed beach volleyball player over five intensive days (10 sessions) of coaching. Each camp has a maximum of 32 people run over 4 courts with a minimum of 1 coach per court (per 8 players). In addition, there will be 6 open play sessions every afternoon (Sun to Fri) from 3:30 to 7 pm and 2 tournaments to enter on the Saturday. That’s a whopping 45 hours of volleyball!!!
Our aim is to make sure we are taking a keen interest in your personal development. As a team of coaches, we collectively debrief about every player daily and then create training suited to their individual needs; this is a coaching camp for you not only to learn new drills and work hard but to understand your own mechanics and go home with new knowledge to apply beyond the training.
- Sunday arrival of guests
- 15:30-19:00 Open game play work up courts, king or Queen of the court, social play and the coaches getting to know you.
- Monday to Friday
- 07:30-08:30 Breakfast included
- 08:45-11:00 Session One Skills based session
- 11:30-13:00 Session Two Games based work out session
- 13:00-13:30 Ocean recovery session .
- 13:30-14:30 Lunch at the hotel included
- 14:30-15:30 Siesta
- 15:30-19:00 open game play every. Coaches will be there to offer advice on any and all aspects of the game as well as jumping in and playing with you all. We love to play and learn on the court with you.
- 19:00 Our evenings are very gentle, eating, relaxing, socializing over dinner, nothing too taxing….we think you might just need to eat and sleep!
- 10:30-1:30 Mystery Mixed competition with coaches included to make a fun inclusive event for all the camp
- 15:30-19:00 King and Queen of the Camp using the four in a pool format playing games with everyone in your pool to crown the King and Queen of your division.
- 20:30 Evening last night dinner and awards
- departure and arrival
Costs When paying by BACS or IBAN. Paypal is 4% added on at check out
Each Person will have to submit a booking form with all their necessary details
When booking please state who you would like to share a room with in the extra information.
We have limited single rooms available please request early.
If you would like your non playing partner to share a room please contact the office directly.
|(£)||Accommodation, Court Hire & Coaching||Return Shuttle (Optional)
|Single Room||£618 – limited rooms||£35||BACS £618 (£653 with shuttle)
Paypal £642.72 (£679.12 paypal with shuttle)
|Twin/Triple Room||£562||£35||BACS £562 (£597 with shuttle)
Paypal £584.48 (£620.880 paypal with shuttle)
Flights are your own responsibility as well as insurance. Ideally aim to be at Pula airport on Sunday morning-lunchtime.
Porec is located in the North of Croatia, car hire from airports such as Trieste is recommended.
Alternative shuttles can be arranged from other airports, please contact the office directly with regards your flights and shuttle prices from other airports.
We recommend insure 4 sport who covers our coaches and we use for our company insurance. The link is for individual player insurance for volleyball for a year. UK residents don’t forget to click worldwide.
To Register for different levels and dates and book on a Croatia camp please fill in and pay via the online registration & medical form here
Due to our commitments to the hotel, payment has to reach us in full by the 1st March 2018.
Bookings can be accepted after this date, payments will be made in full and no flights should be booked until rooms are confirmed.
After this time unfortunately no refunds can be made.
To book your coaching offline or if you need more information please contact Denise Austin on 0777 33 82 305 or email email@example.com.